Northeast Kids Count is overseen by a Parent Advisory Board of Directors and staffed by a variety of talented people of all ages and backgrounds. Explore and find out more about the amazing people working to bring your children a wonderful program!
Northeast Kids Count, Inc
Northeast Kids Count, Inc. provides after school care for children in grades K-5 at Northeast Elementary School. State regulations and space constraints limits the number of students we can serve. Our maximum enrollment is 80 children.
We enroll on a full time basis only. Four days per week is considered full time.
For information on our priority schedule, please see the information below. You may also find this information on our wait list application which can be found on the Waiting List tab above
In preparation for the following academic year, registration occurs annually in March and April. During this registration period, spaces for the next academic year will be awarded in order of the following priority:
* Students who were enrolled in the immediately preceding academic year ("returning students"
* Family members of returning students. "Family member" is defined as (i) a sibling of a returning student; or (ii) a minor who resides in the same household as a returning student and for whom there is on record with the Ithaca City School District (ICSD) a validly signed "Designation of Person in Parental Relation".
* Children of Northeast Kids Count staff,
* Children of Northeast Elementary School staff.
* All others on the wait list according to wait list application date.
***All available spaces may be awarded by lottery, if necessary, according to the priority schedule listed above***